Amber Road

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Virginia-Baselife Part 1

Grades 8-10

I think out of all my army brat life. I LOVED living in Virginia the most. Virginia has alot to offer. The activities are endless. Movie Theater (admission was only $2), Bowling Alley, Go carting, Paint balling, Horse Riding, etc. Plus they had a various kinds of sporting fields and courts. They even had their own "beach". I was mostly involved in sports while in Virginia. I coach 3 seasons of youth soccer on post (5-7 year olds). Jedi Knights, Blue Ninjas, and Green Giants were all my soccer teams names. If you can guess the colors of my soccer teams, you will get a cookie and extra bonus points!
I was a typical 14 year old. I was into Backstreet Boys, sleepovers with my friends, and coaching soccer...ok..ok..I know the last part is not really typical, but hey..I can be different right?
When life got hectic at school, I would often walk down to the horse stables and watch the horses. I love watching them. I found them quite peaceful to look at. I tried to feed them one time. I thought that weeds from on the other side of the fence would be appetizing to them. After getting horse snot on my hands, I didn't think they liked the weeds. I think they were spoiled. At least they looked pretty. :)

No comments: