Amber Road

Friday, February 24, 2012

Partner in crime



Meet my sister Carolyn. A.k.a Shuniqua. When we moved off base and move to Massachusetts, she was my partner in crime. Come to think of it, she was my partner in crime even on base. You see, if I wanted to go see a movie and don't want to go see it by myself I bring her along. Even if it the movie isn't her cup of tea, I resort in bribing (oh come on, like you never did this to your sibling!). Most of the time, she goes along with me. For instance.. While I was driving around the town and had Shuniqua with me. We saw that there were some supporters of a town legislater at a very popular corner (it was around election time). You know the types. They hold big white signs. The signs are usually pumping up and down according to the person's energy level. Well at this one particular occasions we happen to be driven by one of them, when we got stop at the light where they were holding their signs. Shuniqua and I agree that it would be tons of fun if we honk and waved. Especially if we acted like we knew the people out there. When we reach the light, it was red and the people who were holding the signs looked bored to death. They were cold, chattering and holding on to dear life their coffee cups (I decided that I would award 10 points if we could get anyone of them to spill their coffee). So, as soon as the light turn green, we drove off honking and waving. Would you believe that all of a sudden a burst of energy ran through those people and they started cheering! Sadly no 10 points were awarded. Apparently they had super glued their cups in their hands..or maybe it was frozen there.

to be continue..

No comments: