Amber Road

Monday, December 6, 2010

Just my thoughts...

Waiting is hard. I'm the first one to admit, that I'm not a very patience person (I wish I was). It's hard waiting for God's will and plan to unfold in my life. I wish that I can take God's remote control on me and fast forward to the nice and full- filling parts. You know, the oh yes..this is the top of the mountain view. That's what I'm talking about sayings. I don't like to stay here in the valley and take the long way up this very windy mountain. I don't like the your not ready to be here on the top just yet. I wonder sometime, why does God does take me the long way around the mountain. Why can't he just fast forward that remote and make things all better. Why do I have to experience this pain and trails of this life?
It makes you wonder. But, I am thankful for his promises, blessings, encouragement. I just wish right now that I had more faith right now.

2 comments:

Abbey said...

Love the new layout Nina! And great thoughts too.

NiNa said...

thanks Abbey! I really appreciate that. you are very special to me!