Amber Road

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

12 Days of Christmas

Here is a remix of my version of the 12 Days of Christmas:


On the 1st day of Christmas my true love gave to me, a Boston Terrier name Skipper.

On the 2nd day of Christmas my true love gave to me, two snoring dogs.

On the 3rd day of Christmas my true love gave to me, three plans for meals.

On the 4th day of Christmas my true love gave to me, four cups of coffee.

On the 5th day of Christmas my true love gave to me, A TRIP TO FIVE GUYS!

On the 6th day of Christmas my true love gave to me, six pairs of socks.

On the 7th day of Christmas my true love gave to me, seven shiny ornaments.

On the 8th day of Christmas my true love gave to me, eight items on my to do list.

On the 9th day of Christmas my true love gave to me, nine loads of laundry.

On the 10th day of Christmas my true love gave to me, ten pieces of mail.

On the 11th day of Christmas my true love gave to me, eleven students dancing.

On the 12th day of Christmas my true love gave to me, tweleve (to be continue)

1 comment:

Rachel said...

hahaha! The part about the snoring dogs is right on! lol. Especially since you have a Boston Terrier! :)