Amber Road

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

A walk to the park...

I have to explain this picture...So, Kim and I went for a walk to James Street Park and while we were walking around the track, a cute little dog followed us. I texted Luke and told him..we have a dog now!! :) but alas, we came to a fork in the road. He (the dog) chose the right path..I tried to convince him that the left path was way better, but he did he listen?? NOOOOOO... He left us for another couple! How rude!

On our walk we came across the world most largest worm....(okay okay..it was not the largest..but you have to admit..it is pretty HUGE!!!)

4 comments:

Rachel said...

The worm is back!!!! That is like THE grossest thing ever!!! It gives me the creeps....lol

Abbey said...

That is a cute little dog! I can't believe he left you!! The worm is really big!!

Traci said...

Dog Cute, Worm Gross. I'm with Rachel it is quite creepy.

NiNa said...

HAHA! yeah..he was a cute little big dog. Kim thought at first that the worm was a snake, but it was just gross..all I thought was..I wonder if I can catch a big fish with that worm..