Amber Road

Monday, June 1, 2009

Lean not on your own understanding

Well, I did m/c last saturday. I'm trying to take it a day at a time. It is still rough, but I'm slowing seeing it as it was God's will. I don't totally understand it, but I'm slowly learning to accepted it. I know that in HIS time, he will give me a child. I guess until then, I must wait. Here is a verse that has spoke to me.

Proverbs 3:5-6
5
Trust in the LORD with all your heart
and lean not on your own understanding; 6 in all your ways acknowledge him,
and he will make your paths straight.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I'm praying for you Nina! I know that God's plans and timing are perfect....as it is, I would love to be pregnant right now, but we are waiting til I get over my mono. So I'm waiting, sometimes not patiently... :) I know that God is in control. As He is in your life also.

Traci said...

Sending big internet hugs to you ((huggggssss)) and hope you'll call if you need to talk!