Amber Road

Friday, April 23, 2010

verse of my life right now..

It interesting how we all go through seasons of life. Some are happy and some are weary. We even go through seasons of drought or seasons of harvest. Right now it feels as though we are in a season for drought. Why you ask? Well Luke is layed off, my job will end in June, we currently have no insurance, and nothing in the family way. Nope, nada. Well in this season the Lord brought this verse of hope:
"Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest in we do not give up"-Gal 6:9.

In the verse it said there is a proper time for things. Now that is something I haven't thought about. Could it be that the Lord has a season and a proper time for us? Could it be that even though we are in season of drought, that this is the right time for it? Could it be that the harvest for us is just around the corner? Who knows. One thing is for certain. The verse says not to give up. And if that is what the Lord's will is for us right now. Is it wait for the proper timing and not give up. I guess that is what we have to do..

3 comments:

Abbey said...

God has really put a lot on your plate right now! Thankfully God can also give us enough strength to get through it all!:)
I will be praying for you!!

NiNa said...

thank you abbey!

Rachel said...

Wow, Nina! Talk about encouraging! That is just what I needed to hear...I know the feeling of being in the drought. It's something I've been dealing with a lot lately. God has been impressing on me that the sun will shine again. Sometimes when you're in the middle of something that's the last thing you want to hear, but it's also the one thing that will give you hope! I will be praying for you guys!