Amber Road

Friday, September 19, 2008

Update: Praise God

Well, I meet this awesome lady the other day, and all I can say is that, "It was just a God Thing". We relate to each other so quickly. I learned that the doctors told her that she would NEVER have kids, and today she is here with 3 wonderful daughters. It just shocks me. It something to hold on to..to know that what God says in Jeremiah is true (For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future-Jeremiah 29:11).

2 comments:

Traci said...

Nina, love your blog changes!

And I'm so happy to hear that you've found encouragement in that friend.

Rachel said...

Howdy friend!!! I haven't had a huge amount of time with the computer...just did my first blog post in twenty days or something like that last night...so I'm finally here to comment on your blog! So glad that God brought that lady came along at just the right time! God is so amazing!!!!