Amber Road

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Praising God

I just want a chance to Thank God.
Today at church (we just started attending this church because our old one closed), God spoke to this wonderful women and I was caught by total surprise. She talked about how we need to pray for women who can't have children. This shocked me because in all my trials of suffering threw IF, nobody..I mean nobody EVER stood up and recognized that we should pray for others who are dealing with IF..I was just lost for words. I just sat there, baffled and cried silently in my seat.

I don't know if you ever felt this way, but I knew it was from God and that he is comforting me in this tough time. just to know this..wow..no words can express how I feel.

So..Thank you God..You know what we need..and its just right on time..

5 comments:

Abbey said...

God is AWESOME!!!And I will be praying for you in this hard time!!

NiNa said...

He is good! :) Thank you so much Abbey! It means alot to me!

Rachel said...

i agree that God is good!!! isn't it amazing the ways that He uses to encourage us and help us to trust Him! i am so thankful that He has done just that for you, Nina!!!!

Traci said...

Prayer is such perfect medicine too.. As always I'll keep holding you up in prayer. What an awesome way to bless you, using this woman to speak to your heart!

MEAJASO said...

Hi there Nina! Thank you so much for visiting my blog, and for the comment. :) I am so glad that I was able to see you at the Pet Show!

I was blessed to read your post...God is so good to us, and always knows just what we need to hear, and when we need to hear it. I'm glad He sent you encouragement and hope! He is a God of hope!!!

I'll be praying!

Love~Sarah