Amber Road

Friday, April 25, 2008

oo..a quizy quiz:What American accent do you have?

What American accent do you have?
Your Result: The West

Your accent is the lowest common denominator of American speech. Unless you're a SoCal surfer, no one thinks you have an accent. And really, you may not even be from the West at all, you could easily be from Florida or one of those big Southern cities like Dallas or Atlanta.

The Midland
North Central
Boston
The South
The Inland North
The Northeast
Philadelphia
What American accent do you have?
Quiz Created on GoToQuiz

3 comments:

Traci said...

This quiz is strange. Apparently I sound like I'm from Chicago or Wisconsin? I never would have predicted that one.

Do I sound like I'm from Wisconsin?

Mike said...

I also was the "Inland North" which means that I talk like I'm from Wisconsin. I don't agree with it.

NiNa said...

LOL..sorry guys. i don't think that you talk like your from Wisconsin. wow. the quiz said i have a mix between boston and southern accent. what do you guys think?